Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A BITTER AFTER TASTE

By Madam Mystic Merkel
Psychic/Physic

I hate bitter wines. I guess I am part Jewish because I love those sweet wines they make. Of course whenever I go out with a sophisticated boyfriend they seem to think that if a wine is really bitter tasting and nasty then it is really good. They say to me about their favorite wine that they want me to drink, “drink this and you will grow hair one your chest.” Well, I don’t want to grow hair on m my chest. Some of the wines my boyfriends have made me drink have grown hair on my eyeballs. And a month later I had to shave the hair off my tongue.

Well anyway, I think next month will really stink for investors who are not into oil and other energy stocks. I also have been told by various visiting spooks that next month the winner of the 2012 election for presidency will announce his/her candidacy. Other than that, the weather is really going to stink all around.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

My Blog List

LIMERICKS AND STUFF By Leigh Collin Brandt

VIEWS AND OPINIONS

The opinions and ideas expressed on this blog are those of the Psychic and not those of the Humor News Nuts organization.

HNS has a long tradition of associating with persons who have thought processes that are unusual and even weird. We pride ourselves in our diversity of persons with mental irregularities. This diversity allows us to cover stories that no other news organization will investigate let alone, ever put in print.

Tim Colin
HNS Senior Executive Editor-In-Chief

Popular Posts