Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

I BOOKED THE DEAD TO ENTERTAIN AT THE 4TH OF JULY PARTY IN MY TRAILER PARK

FOURTH OF JULY IN A TRAILER PARK
By Mystic Madam Misty Merkel

The 4th of July celebration this year has taken on a New Orleans theme here in my trailer park. Of course, there is no money to hire any live entertainment so the trailer park association came to me to see if someone who is on the other side might come and provide a free show. Of course the idea was that if I could get someone dead to provide the entertainment the dead person would not want any money since when you are dead you no longer have any need for money.

Well, it took me awhile but I finally came up with two New Orleans trumpet players to provide entertainment for our 4th of July extravaganza. I was able to get the late great Al Hurt and at last I was able to convince Louis Armstrong to come and entertain the minions of trailer park residents here in Northern Michigan along with all the family members who come to visit up North and stay for free off their Northern kinsfolk.

Louis promised to play my favorite New Orleans song called “St. James Infirmary“. Al of course agreed to play “Flight of the Bumble Bee (commonly know as the theme from the Green Hornet TV show). We should have quite a time with all this musical talent. My good friend President Richard Nixon is also going to be there to reenact his appearance on the “Laugh In” show. If only more of the funny comedians on that show were dead then I think we could have a great reenactment of that once great show for free and right here in my trailer park. I am still hoping to get Sammy Davis Jr. but, I hear he is booked by psychics to appear at parties all the way up to December 2012. I guess that the phrase “Here comes the judge,” is just not going to happen at this years 4th of July party here in my trailer park.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

My Blog List

LIMERICKS AND STUFF By Leigh Collin Brandt

VIEWS AND OPINIONS

The opinions and ideas expressed on this blog are those of the Psychic and not those of the Humor News Nuts organization.

HNS has a long tradition of associating with persons who have thought processes that are unusual and even weird. We pride ourselves in our diversity of persons with mental irregularities. This diversity allows us to cover stories that no other news organization will investigate let alone, ever put in print.

Tim Colin
HNS Senior Executive Editor-In-Chief

Popular Posts