Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

STOCK MARKET WILL GO UP BY END OF SUMMER

By Mystic Madam Misty Merkel

Some newscasters are saying that the stock market has been dipping lately. Well have no fear. I just got done with my crystal ball survey and 2 out of 3 of my crystal balls say that the stock market will recover quite a bit by the end of the summer.

Now a lot of people have written me saying that my crystal balls are cracked and that they can’t predict anything correctly. I do admit that all three of my crystal balls have a major crack in it and most of the content leaked out of each one. One had Coke or Pepsi in it (I can’t tell the difference), another crystal ball had soapy water in and the third had rice wine. The snow flakes in the third crystal ball were really little pieces of rice. I didn’t mind drinking the soda pop but the only way I was able to drink the soapy water was after I sample the rice wine dry. I even ate the little pieces of rice.

I guess that what I’m trying to get at is that because all my cracked crystal balls are cracked then using what I know about statistical stuff, they should give an even opinion. Of course the reason the one crystal ball said there will be no recovery is not something I really understand. I think it was the ball that soapy water in it that predicted that the stock market will remain low. Maybe the ball is just as bitter in it’s predictions as it was when it had soapy water content.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

My Blog List

LIMERICKS AND STUFF By Leigh Collin Brandt

VIEWS AND OPINIONS

The opinions and ideas expressed on this blog are those of the Psychic and not those of the Humor News Nuts organization.

HNS has a long tradition of associating with persons who have thought processes that are unusual and even weird. We pride ourselves in our diversity of persons with mental irregularities. This diversity allows us to cover stories that no other news organization will investigate let alone, ever put in print.

Tim Colin
HNS Senior Executive Editor-In-Chief

Popular Posts