Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

NEW STAR TREK MOVIE WILL DECLAW WOLVERRINE

I am Mike Collin, brother of the guys that run "Humor News Nuts" and they let me write for free for their publications. I'm not really too much of a physic but, I did have Attention Deficit Disorder until I quit high school. I din't quit high school because of ADD. Actually, I didn't quit at all. I was sort of made to leave after I mooned the enemy side during a homecoming football game. I thought I did the right thing but, I was told I did the wrong thing by the school board. Right and wrong? It's all according to perspective I say.

Anyway, I'm writing here because of a dream I had last night. From watching lots of movies I've learned that in fantasy/SF, dreams are more important than reality. I guess that's why people always say you should follow your dreams (unless your dream is to moon the other side during a homecoming football game). My dream was that the new Star Trek movie will kick bass (I'm allowed to say bass not the other word that rhymes with bass), when compared with the new X-Men movie. Don't get me wrong. I think Wolverine kicks nut (nut I can say. The other word that rhymes with nut I can't say according to the sensors).

I think the new Star Trek movie will kick bass and nut. I know a lot of people don't like remakes but, come one!!! But, this is going back to the original Star Trek with Captain Kirk, Spock, Bones and the rest. These were the best of times (originality and writing) and the worst of times (cartoonish special effects and really bad hair pieces). How can anything be better than the original than the original with new stuff. I will miss the Ohura fan dance. I won't give details to the the new movie away. Especially, since I haven't seen the new Star Trek movie and have no contacts in Hollywood. In short, I don't know what I'm talking about except that I love Star Trek and my dreams tell me that Star Trek will be the biggest movie of the summer season. Also, the fan dance will be sheik at all the most popular clubs. I know I'm practicing the fan dance for a summer of fun among the important people at the best clubs.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

My Blog List

LIMERICKS AND STUFF By Leigh Collin Brandt

VIEWS AND OPINIONS

The opinions and ideas expressed on this blog are those of the Psychic and not those of the Humor News Nuts organization.

HNS has a long tradition of associating with persons who have thought processes that are unusual and even weird. We pride ourselves in our diversity of persons with mental irregularities. This diversity allows us to cover stories that no other news organization will investigate let alone, ever put in print.

Tim Colin
HNS Senior Executive Editor-In-Chief

Popular Posts