Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

THE CALANDAR SAYS THERE’S MONEY TO BE MADE IN 2011

By Madam Misty Merkel
Every psychic today is talking about the end of the world in 2012. Well, I’m not going to contradict my fellow psychics or psychopaths like my cousin Barbara. She’s been predicting the end of world since 1993. She also believes she’s Napoleon and wants to have a go at that whole Waterloo debacle. She thinks she has figured out what she did wrong the first time and wants a rematch. Of course my cousin Barbara has been put away in a special place so she would no longer be a menace to herself or others. I only visited her once and then she thought I was one of Napoleons mistresses. Boy was that awkward. The marks she left when she pinched me stayed red for weeks. Evidently, Napoleon liked the rough stuff.

Anyway, no matter what happens in 2012 I predict a real booming economy in 2011. When I rub my Petoskey stones they tell me things will be getting better. The spirits are mostly telling me things are getting better although you always have some pessimists on the spiritual side like Amelia Ayerheart. All I ever get from her is “My plane is crashing, my plane is crashing. I’m burning up.”

Now, although my prediction of a booming economy is based on my supernatural abilities to see into the future, there is a real economic factor coming up in 2011 that no other psychic or economist (overeducated psychic want-a-be) has yet foreseen. I am of course talking about the Mayan calendar running out in 2012. Since this 25,000 year old calendar is coming to its end of days, new calendars will have to be printed and sold to people throughout Central America and the world.

Most Americans have a plaster Mayan Calendar in their mobile home. I have one in every one of my rooms except for the bathroom. I just can’t stand a man with his tongue hanging out ogling anyone who needs to use the young ladies room. I don’t care if he is a god. It is still disturbing. The living room and bedrooms on the other hand, are a more appropriate setting for the tongue man calendar.

In order to take advantage of the upcoming run on Mayan calendars I’m going to buy a kiln and start slopping some plaster calandars together that will predict what is going to happen over the next 25,000 years. All I need are some Mayan priests to make the predictions and I will gladly draw pictures to represent these predictions. I got an A- in grade school for my artwork so I feel I am fully qualified to create little pictures in plaster that people can talk about and base their personal life strategies upon for the next 25,000 years.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

My Blog List

LIMERICKS AND STUFF By Leigh Collin Brandt

VIEWS AND OPINIONS

The opinions and ideas expressed on this blog are those of the Psychic and not those of the Humor News Nuts organization.

HNS has a long tradition of associating with persons who have thought processes that are unusual and even weird. We pride ourselves in our diversity of persons with mental irregularities. This diversity allows us to cover stories that no other news organization will investigate let alone, ever put in print.

Tim Colin
HNS Senior Executive Editor-In-Chief

Popular Posts