Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

THE PSYCHIC MISTY MERKEL DOES NOT TWEET

By Madam Misty Merkel
I am not going to be sending out my important predictions dealing with the future of humanity via a “tweet”. For one thing, I have enough trouble making a phone call with those little numbers and letters on my cell phone. Every single month I find on my bill a call that I accidentally made to places like Cuba, Peru or, Brazil. I don’t know people in any of those types of countries and even if I did, I can’t speak anything except American.

Another problem I have with tweeting is that you can only use like about 150 words on your tweet. Well, I’m sorry but, I am an educated woman. I went to Beauty College for six months of my life. I have a vocabulary of at least 300-400 words. My friend Wilma has a pet rooster that knows 600 words. Limiting the number of words you can use to communicate sounds to me like some sort of plot to dumb down planet earth. I don’t need my crystal ball to figure out that beings from another world are trying to make us all stupid. (I had a brand new crystal ball but, I broke it lawn bowling at a party last week.)

Well, it’s going to take more than tweeting and watching reality TV to make this a planet full of stupids. We all know down here on earth how to deal with space invaders. We all learn at an early age that sometimes you have to shoot through your own protective bunkers to blast all the space aliens before they land. As long as we have video games to play and keep our minds sharp and our laser cannon skills upgraded as we progress, we will persevere.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

My Blog List

LIMERICKS AND STUFF By Leigh Collin Brandt

VIEWS AND OPINIONS

The opinions and ideas expressed on this blog are those of the Psychic and not those of the Humor News Nuts organization.

HNS has a long tradition of associating with persons who have thought processes that are unusual and even weird. We pride ourselves in our diversity of persons with mental irregularities. This diversity allows us to cover stories that no other news organization will investigate let alone, ever put in print.

Tim Colin
HNS Senior Executive Editor-In-Chief

Popular Posts