Search This Blog

Monday, August 12, 2013

LOOK WHAT THE METEORITES DID TO MY CAT

By Mystic Madame Misty Merkel
Contributor:  Humor News Nuts Psychic News

That meteorite shower we had the other day must have been awesome to see.  I was in a trance speaking to spirits so I missed it.  However, my new little calico cat that lives under my trailer came home with glowing crap all over him.  It seems the meteorite burned up and a bunch of radioactive dust fell down all over everything outside.  I wouldn't have thought anything of it but then this morning my cat crawled out from underneath the trailer and looked like a 22 foot long python with just a little bit of calico fur sticking out around the mouth.  I went outside with a can of tuna to see if my kitty wanted anything to eat and he just hissed at me and stuck out his long pink tongue.

After that I decided I was not going to feed anymore stray cats.  They are just so ungrateful.    I realize that my kitty had been physically changed by the radiation from the meteorites but, still he had no business being rude to me after I had been sharing my tuna fish with him.  

Well, my kitty-python has moved on down to Mrs. Allen's trailer next door.  Maybe she might feed the creature but, I will not.  I haven't seen Mrs. Allen around lately so I haven't had a chance to ask her about the kitty-python.  Although, I think she must be feeding it well because the creature has a big bulge in it's belly that is at least five feet long.      


No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

My Blog List

LIMERICKS AND STUFF By Leigh Collin Brandt

VIEWS AND OPINIONS

The opinions and ideas expressed on this blog are those of the Psychic and not those of the Humor News Nuts organization.

HNS has a long tradition of associating with persons who have thought processes that are unusual and even weird. We pride ourselves in our diversity of persons with mental irregularities. This diversity allows us to cover stories that no other news organization will investigate let alone, ever put in print.

Tim Colin
HNS Senior Executive Editor-In-Chief

Popular Posts