Search This Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2024

MY PARENTS TOLD ME MY FAMILY STORY

 By Mystic, Psychic, Madam Misty Murky Merkel

Temporary Part-Time Associate Guest Contributing Writer 

Humor News Nuts Online Publications

Today, I was going to go into detail about how the world ends, but I decided to tell you the story handed to me by my parents, about how my family came to America.

My parents told me that they came to planet earth, by jumping off an invisible mountain that floats over the planet.  They said they landed on a 747 and hung on tight, until the airplane landed in Cleveland.  Ma was pregnant with my two sisters and myself.  That means she had a baby in all three of her wombs.  With such a harrowing experience, you'd think dad would have carried at least one of the babies in one of his wombs, but he didn't.  Typical man. They're all the same, no matter what their species.

My parents ordeal was not quite over.  They had to find a way into Michigan, so their kids could be Michiganders.  My parents figured that the parents of children born in Michigan would be allowed to stay with their kids, and not be deported back to Ohio.  

My parents got into Michigan by stealing a few ears of field corn from a nearby field, and bribing the border guards on the Ohio side to let my parents leave.  It worked.  I and my sisters were born in Michigan. Because we were anchor babies, my parents got to stay with us in Michigan.  Yeah!

Soon three little girls came out of ma's wombs.  Christie was the first born, then myself, Misty, then my sister Twisty was born.  Twisty got her name because she came out all twisted up.  Her arms were where her legs should be, her head was stuffed up somewhere.  She was just a mess until a nurse stepped up and volunteered to fix my little sister.  The nurse said he was a Rubik's Cube champion and within minutes, Twisty was all fixed and was a perfect little space alien girl. So said my dad.  

Well, now that the world is going to end, my parents are trying to find a way back to their flying invisible, untraceable, undetectable mountain.  First they have to locate the mountain.  Next they have to find a way for our whole family to get back there.  The mountain floats all over, so it could be anywhere.  

I'm not sure if just being on the mountain offers any protection from the coming destruction of earth.  The mountain floats only a few miles off the ground and my people live on the outside of the mountain.  Inside might be much safer, but that may be occupied by super smart beings, unrelated to my surface people.  In fact, the government people who came to see me after I did a DNA blood test, told me that my species were more likely just parasites living for free off the brains, and hard work of superior beings living inside the mountain.

To that I say, it is better to live as a parasite on a floating mountain, than end up like earth people will, in the near future. 

So much for my family history.  Now, I've got to find some clients with money.  I need to buy a new toilet and a floor to put under it.  It will be at least a $600 project. That's going to take a lot of talking to peoples deceased pets and relatives.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

My Blog List

LIMERICKS AND STUFF By Leigh Collin Brandt

VIEWS AND OPINIONS

The opinions and ideas expressed on this blog are those of the Psychic and not those of the Humor News Nuts organization.

HNS has a long tradition of associating with persons who have thought processes that are unusual and even weird. We pride ourselves in our diversity of persons with mental irregularities. This diversity allows us to cover stories that no other news organization will investigate let alone, ever put in print.

Tim Colin
HNS Senior Executive Editor-In-Chief

Popular Posts